We are pleased you have chosen to apply for employment with Medina Valley ISD
Please review the following information about our employment process.
- Go to "View Postings" to submit an application for a specific position.
- Enter all requested information.
- Hit the "save" button.
- Upload any applicable documents, such as a letter of interest, a resume and/or transcripts.
PLEASE NOTE: The option to upload documents will not be available until the application is completed and saved online.
- All applicants must complete the "Work History" section of the application. It states “one work history required” but it should reflect as much experience as possible with at least the last ten years. The intent was that at least one work history is required.
- All applicants must attach a letter of interest and a current resume in the "Work History" section of each application
- For positions requiring a degree, you must attach copies of transcripts indicating degree(s) awarded and date(s) conferred.
- Closing dates listed on postings are tentative. The closing date could change once the position is filled, which could be prior to closing date initially listed.
- Only those applicants chosen to be interviewed will be contacted. Not all applicants will be interviewed.